Saturday, March 8, 2014

First 5k of 2014!

Hey y'all! Just to report in, the Chocolate 5k was this morning and I only had ONE piece of chocolate :) Like I said, I ran it with my two best friends, Kelly and Becky. We all started together, but I finished first of us three, then Kelly, then Becky. I was the only one that ran the whole thing! If you could call it running....I never stopped to walk :) It was tough though, the course was full of hills! Argh! Anyway, it turned out to be a beautiful day despite the "snow week", the snow is mostly all gone and it got up in the 60s! Weather, you are drunk.

We had a yummy little lunch at Panera Bread and then I drung my aching body back home. I only napped for about a half an hour, stretched for 30 minutes. Of course I showered before any of this, lol I sure was stinky! I'm really proud of myself.

I'm down 21 pounds and I'm thinking 17-22 more to go...that would put me between 145 and 150. :) As always, I'll keep you updated :)

~elizabeth

1 comment:

Play nice, children...