Thursday, February 6, 2014

Insert Creative Blog Post Title Here




Ok, so I couldn't come up with a good title for this post. My bad. Calm down, I said my bad! Ok, you'll be fine, just keep reading, maybe you'll forget all about it.

So I changed the motivational message on our chalk board for this month! By the time I weighed in with my group on fb I was down 13 pounds and I ended up winning the challenge! I felt amazing that I had to keep my spirit up and this message seemed just the thing to stare at all month.

Are you still thinking about the title?
 *silence*

......
So, I got my Cameron Diaz book! As you can see it's titled "The Body Book: The Law of Hunger, the Science of Strength, and Other Ways to Love Your Amazing Body". So far, so good! Cameron is witty so the read is pretty easy...granted I'm only on chapter 2 (so like, page 19) and I'm currently really into being as healthy as I can be. So if that's not your bag, you're going to read a few sentences and think, "Blah blah blah let's get a pizza" so if you are serious about your health, this could be very beneficial to you. I'll keep you updated.

Ok, How about we just call this post "untitled'? Would that make you happy? Silent treatment. Ok, I'll just continue talking:

My Slim Series Express also came in! I've been looking at it and investigating the new workout calendar (which I'll start after I complete Slim in 6...only a week and a few days left!). The new dvds use some of the workout from Slim in 6 to continue your journey. Yay!

Ok, you know what? This is MY blog, and if I want to name my post something LAME then that is MY problem, ok? Don't be so selfish, sheesh.......

Thanks for reading! :)

~elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice, children...