Friday, March 7, 2014

TGIF!

TGIF doesn't really apply too much because I've had off ALL WEEK and it's not even spring break yet! The weather has just been thaaaaat baaaaad. But definitely no complaints whatsoever from me! I needed this break. You heard my rant. Well, the same people that read my rant are reading this (no one!) so yea.

So it's the first Friday in lent and I had a starbucks today. Other than that, I feel like I have been doping great. No meat on Wednesday, no meat today. Tomorrow is my first 5k of the year, and I'm running it with my 2 best friends who also happened to be my bridesmaids in my wedding! We are meeting up really early, probably going to grab a smoothie after then get lunch. This is called the Chocolate 5k (benefiting the Humane Society) and chocolate will be provided, but we decided to wait until after the race and then indulge a LITTLE. But I'm excited. :)

Since I've had all week off, I've gotten a few things done around here that I had been neglecting to do, like laundry, dishes, vacuuming.....bleck. I've worked out everyday! Up until now, I've lost 21 pounds, I am very excited and proud of myself. I'll keep it up! Updated pictures probably next weej so stay tuned! (those of you that don't read! you won't see it either! haha!)

~elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice, children...