Sunday, February 2, 2014

Day 30


















Did you compare my new stats? No, your eyes are not tricking you, I have lost 12 pounds this past month since starting Slim in 6!!! I am so proud of myself! I have not only lost pounds, but I've lost inches!! Everywhere! I've gotten my waist back into the 20s! I woke up this morning and immediately did all my stats, I was so excited! It was like Christmas when you were a kid....because then you really didn't know what you were going to get. I am hoping for 5 more pounds these next two weeks....I gotta keep this momentum up! I ordered the Slim Series Express last night, it should be here in time for me to complete Slim in 6 and start the new program. I am hoping to lose at least 10 more pounds when I finished the second program, since it's a 30 day journey. Also....I bought a bikini yesterday :)
Whooooo!!! And GO SEAHAWKS! (not to mention all the cute puppies :)--and if you don't know what I mean by that then I am judging you...extra hard.)

~elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice, children...