Saturday, December 28, 2013

Hello, there

I know I have been MIA for a while...but here I am again. I say, whatev.

I've been thinking a lot lately about how I need to buckle down and lose a good deal of weight...again.I might as well be f-in Oprha with all the yo-yoing that I do with my weight. It truly is exhausting. Well, I vow I will get this shit under control once and for all. Again. But I'll keep it off this time.

I weighed myself this morning at 188.8....I was 205 in January 2011 and by October that year I made it to 142....and here I am, nearing my start weight....and I ask myself: what the fuck!? what the actual fuck. SIGH. really big sigh. I looked great at my wedding, about 165 pounds a month ago...but then I've been eating TERRIBLY and drinking A LOT. I like to call it celebrating, but the end result is the same. I am fat. Fat but not happy. I say this while Cinderella is on TV (yes the Disney one...and the Little Mermaid is next) and I'm sipping on pink champagne. We have tickets to a big party downtown for New Years and a hotel room. So I figure live it up until then. SO on the first of this new year, it begins.

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice, children...