Friday, August 9, 2013

Weekend!! TGIF!

Made it through the first week back to school. I've already situated my week around the nightly shows I watch, propelling me forward through each day and then parking my ass on the couch when I get home (after I work out, of course!).

That's right, I said working out. I've been playing Just Dance 3 again, I've done it five days in a row so far. I'm hoping to keep it up...that wedding dress won't fit if I don't do something!

Speaking of the wedding...I'm starting to get vvveeeerrrrryyyyyy excited! I put a countdown on my chalkboard in my classroom, saying "In ____ days, I'll be Mrs. K!" and I change the days accordingly. All the students are asking about details and the like, and I can't wait to get home to Justin everyday.  We are already living together, so I know it really won't be different after we are married, but I can't wait to be his wife!! November 23rd will be here before I know it...fall is my absolute favorite time of year. Thanksgiving and Christmas are my favorite holidays, and we are gettin' hitched days before Turkey Day! I CAN'T WAIT!

But for now I am biding my time, going to work, dancing, and living life until then. Then, it will be amazing, I. just. know. it.

~elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice, children...