Saturday, April 13, 2013

Today

Today I feel like I have been very productive.

J left early this morning for a soccer tournament in Jackson, and he is on his way home now. I have had the whole day to myself, but I miss him and can't wait until he returns (which should be shorty!).

I started level 2 of the 30 day shred this morning and it was agonizing! It was very difficult, I definitely hope I yield results from all this pain...day 11 is complete. 19 to go. I did some dishes, laundry, and went to the store for grocery shopping. Had to pick up a frappacino from Starbucks on the way home. Had too.

I already made all my lunches for this next week at work, I was a fool in the kitchen getting everything ready! I made eggs, pasta salad, a broccoli salad....I was just all over it. I also found new recipes that I can;t wait to try out soon! Today was such a nice day outside I had the windows open and the pups stared out and barked and children passing by. When J gets home I will make another Mexican pizza for him. :)

I hope everyone has been enjoying their Saturday!

elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice, children...