Sunday, April 28, 2013

Update

Sorry I haven't posted in a few weeks, I honestly just have not felt like it!

Update: I have completed 26 days of the 30 day shred, only 4 more to go and I am SO GLAD.  I am never looking forward to the workouts, but I just get them over with. I actually have gained about 4-5 pounds, but I'm glad I have been taking pictures because I am losing inches. I will not be posting the pics because I am almost naked and ain't no body wanna see that! HA! But I have been toning up and gaining muscle. Which is good.

I have been officially rehired at my middle school for next year, so those kids will be forced to draw, color, and paint yet another year! Muahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

J and I have been doing some rearranging in our tiny apartment and I have been dedicated to cleaning and re-cleaning after we mess it up again, so it's been kind of a mess over here. I'm also waiting until my next paycheck to pay bills. So fun. I know.

There really isn't much to comment on other than I've just been completely exhausted every day and even though not too too much has been going on, my days have been completely full. But I will get back in the groove soon! Hope you all have been wonderful :)

elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice, children...