Saturday, January 25, 2014

Going Strong!
















Me working hard at the top! In the middle left I look like an amputee...but I'm really just kicking my leg out. Now you can get on with your day, knowing that!

I wanted to update you on yet another successful week. I am feeling great! I have been doing level 2 for a full week now. I realized, that I am half way through this 6 week program. Look at me. :) These are meals I've been eating this week. Some breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and I believe one I'm about to make a smoothie. Planning ahead for everything has not been as difficult as I once thought. As long as I set a side an hour or so on the weekend to prepare for the week, the rest of the week is a breeze. Meals are already made, I grab and go. We have left overs from the weekend we eat on all week. I thaw frozen soup, so easy! And I haven't skipped a single day working out, no matter how late it is when I start. I am about 9 days until my first results picture, do my measurements, and weigh myself. I am very anxious, but also...excited. I've been doing so well that I just want to see!!!! I admit that not watching my weight fluctuate daily has set me free to focus. I'm not discouraged about some water weight, because I have no idea what the scale is doing! All I know is that I'm eating the best I can, working out, and drinking my water. What else can I do? I'll be reporting back soon. Cheers!

~elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice, children...