Sunday, January 5, 2014

Quick confession

I snacked a bit too much last night when Justin got home, and right before he got home. Oh well. I'm not going to dwell on it, because I am a beginner, I'm going to allow myself to begin. I will do better today. There.

~elizabeth

p.s. it's raining right now, and it supposed to turn over to snow later...I am praying for a snow day tomorrow! I am supposed to go back to work tomorrow, and I'm simply not ready :( I don't even know what I'm going to do! Plus, another co-worker wants me to design wedding invites for her, and you know I haven't even started....meh. So another day would be nice. I wasted too many days doing not a damn thing. No point in whining now...but whiiiiiiiine!!!!!

will post later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice, children...